Monday, October 18, 2010

Why a blog about foster care?

Should we or shouldn't we?  I mean, really, a blog about foster care?  But why?  From the time we started the process of becoming a foster family I have always searched for other foster parents.  How long will the licensing process take?  How is the training?  Can I really do this?  How can I become the best foster parent I am capable of?  Since those long ago days - almost two years ago, we have come a long way, but still have so much more to learn.  I have enjoyed reading others' blogs and listening to podcasts about foster care, and have, in a way, connected with them through the world wide web.  I am hoping this blog will be one more source for anyone interested in the foster care system, on a personal level.

No comments:

Post a Comment